CCC 2022 Apply Online for Next Exam | Student NIELIT CCC Online Form for May 2022
Exam Short Information :
Course on Computer Concepts CCC course is an important certificate course conducted by NIELIT. This course is required in many government jobs, candidates who are interested in doing this course can apply online, the last date of which is the last date of every month. CCC exam is conducted every month in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December Fee for applying CCC: Rs.590/- for all categories. Duration of CCC Course is 80 Hours Exam Syllabus is also available at the bottom of this page.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) Exam 2021 Online Form
DOEACC CCC Apply Online 2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 01/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2022
- Exam Date: Every Month
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : 590/-
- OBC / BC : 590/-
- SC / ST : 590/-
- Pay the CCC Exam Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
CCC Certificate Exam Details
No Age Limit
- Any Education Qualification.
Document Required for CCC Online Form 2021
- Aadhar Card Number (UIDAI)
- Passport Size Photo (Soft Copy for Upload)
- Signature (Running Hand) Soft Copy for Upload
- Left Hand Thumb Impression (Soft Copy for Upload)
How to Fill NIELIT CCC Online Form 2021
- Step 1 : To apply for CCC Course, first of all you have to go to the bottom of this page, there you will get the link of Apply Online, click on it.
- Step 2 : After clicking on Apply Online a new page will open now you have to type your details on that page and apply. You can do CCC form from your mobile and desktop.
- Step 3 : There are total 08 parts to fill the form of CCC whose details are given below.
- Part 1 : First of all you will be asked whether you had applied for CCC before this or not, if you have done then do Yes OR No.
- Part 2 : Applicant's Personal Details In this part you have to type your name, father/mother's name, date of birth, category information.
- Part 3 : Contact Details In this part you have to give details of your mobile number and email id.
- Part 4 : Address Details In this part, you will have to give your complete address in which state, city name and pin code will also be given.
- Part 5 : Educational / Qualification Details In this part, you have to give information related to educational qualification.
- Part 6 : Examination Details In this part, you have to take admission directly that you have to select it through institute, as well as in which month you have to give the exam, you have to choose the city of the exam.
- Part 7 : Identification Details In this part, you have to enter the number of your Aadhar card, as well as you have to upload a photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Part 8 : Declaration In this part, you have to check all the information given by you and at the same time declare that whatever terms and conditions are there, you have to accept it and then submit the application.
- Step 4 : Now you have to pay CCC application fee: Rs 590/-, after payment your application will be complete, your application can be printed or you can also save it on your mobile / desktop.